Let’s see how you can start a new project on Android Studio. This is something that you should know to get started with Android Studio. Let’s start our android app development.
- Open Android Studio
- Click “Start a new Android Studio project”
- Set a name for your application
- Set the company domain if you have one
- Set the package name
- Select the minimum SDK that is the minimum version of Android on which you want your application to run on ( Prefer you to choose the default one ).
- Click Next.
- Select the Activity type you want to select.
- Click next.
- If you want to change the main activity name then you can change it ( Prefer default name ).
- Click Finish.
- Done after the Building of project you can see your project ready for further implementations.
That’s all for Start A New Project On Android Studio. On the next post we would take a look through the simple things that you should know on Android Studio.